- A total of 12+ hours of video learning materials, which are accessible for repeated viewing throughout the
- Small group mentoring in-person or via a weekly conference call
- A portion of each mentoring session devoted to listening support groups.
- All participants will have access to an online classroom for discussion and posting of materials.
- All participants will have access to the videos and written materials from our Building Emotional Understanding
course, including the parent manual and the set of 9 booklets.
- Additional materials will be made available to match your particular interests and client needs.
- You will spend several hours each week practicing new skills with the parents and children in your family and
professional practice, as well as receiving and providing support in a Listening Partnership.
- Total weekly time commitment of 4-6 hours per week over 8 weeks